At the initiative of Alena Martynova

At the initiative of Alena Martynova

Monday, July 30, 2018

July, 2018

My family and me had summer trip to Belarus.

I would like to share my impressions about our visit of Boris and Gleb Church, another name of it Kalozha. This is 12 century orthodox church. Our family has very deep connections with it.

More information you can read here ( sorry, all information is in Russian, however you can use google-translate):
http://kalozha.by/ru/


The priest of the parish was very helpful with our needs.

And also  I would like to share some other pictures of Orthodox Churches, Catholic Cathedrals, Lutheran Church and Synagogue of Grodno that creates unique architectural complex of the city.












 Grodno is around 890 years old. People of many cultures, religions and traditions live together as neighbors for many hundreds years.

Sincerely yours,
Alla

  

No comments:

Post a Comment